TICKET MACHINE WEBSITE

Subtitle

TICKET MACHINE FORUM

Forum Home > EXCHANGES,WANTED,FOR SALE & PARTS > TMW ADMIN

T.M.W
Site Owner
Our members may have noticed technical errors over the last few months,we apologize for this and is down to older editing software supplied by the server ,it is over ten years old and has been playing up abit to say the least the server is now aware of the situation and we are working together resolve the issues and to get everything back up to speed again including the old forum,but this will take time please be patient. As administrator I was surprised by the amount of contact I had with folk who were disappointed at the way the site was running down and being run,so it was very encouraging to see how much the site seemed to be endeared by ticket machine people of all kinds. The site is just coming up to ten years old and I think it needs and deserves a restoration job of its own and would ask members to get involved with new enthusiasm. Please use this as a temporary main forum until the old one is returned. Add pictures and ask questions let's all get involved and make a better revamped website that will last another decade or even two or three ! Got any good ideas for this site ?,let us know. To add to this forum you will need to sign in as a member or join up as a member. Thanks for all your support over the last decade.
--
May 5, 2017 at 6:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.